Warehouse Theme Categories and Sub categories display

Tourist
10 0 4

Hi all! I have a question regarding the way that the Warehouse theme displays it's categories and sub-categories when you click on the top main menu's drop down boxes. This is what I want:

If you click on the "SHOP NOW" button on the main menu, it will display the level one categories(All categories) in block form with pics in it as well as the name of the category over the background pic. This it is doing right now. If I then click on one of the category blocks it shows all the products in that category INSTEAD of showing me the sub categories in the same layout and style as the level one categories. The "Clothing" category for instance has several sub-categories with many products in it. See pics below:

spf1.JPGspf2.JPG

My question is, how do I set this up so I get the sub categories to show just like in the first pic(in block image form)? The website will have a few thousand items and I want the user to navigate to where they want to be as quickly and easily as possible. They should be able to click on "Shop Now", see the level one category blocks, click on the block they want, see the sub categories in block form and then when they click on the sub category block they want, they should see the items in that sub category. Hope this makes sense? 

1 Like
1 0 1

Did you get an answer to this? I was wanting to do the same thing.. 

1 Like
1 0 0

Me too

0 Likes