Webpage loading then scrooling down to footer by itself

Heidy_Aristizab
11 0 0

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help us.

Many people are experiencing something strange and pretty anoying when navigating on our webpage https://hlacosedora.com/

When a page load, after a couple of seconds they are redirected to the footer without any reason. They need to scrool back up of the page in order to see the content.

Anybody could help us find the problem?

Thanks a lot,

H

0 Likes
Liam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
640 16 222

Hi Heidy!

Liam here from Shopify - thank you for your question :)

I have tested your site on Chrome, Safari and Firefox without seeing this effect where you are forced to scroll down to the bottom. Could I ask if this is happening across various browsers for your visitors or specific to one browser? I have also noticed you have a Pop Up app and a Live Chat app- did this effect start happening after these apps were installed? You could try temporarily disabling these apps to see if it fixes the issue. If you can determine a certain app might be causing an issue you could contact the app developer for a solution or examine how it is installed on your site. 

Hope this helps Heidy. If you are still having issues just let me know, and I will reach out directly to assist you further.

Cheers,
Liam

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Liam | Developer Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
Heidy_Aristizab
11 0 0

Hello Liam,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

We have triend on different browsers : firefox, safari, google chrome ad all had the same problem.

Unfortunately, we did try to desactivate those apps and it had no consequences on the issue we are experiencing.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
LitSets
Tourist
4 0 1
I have a similar problem, when loading is going to newsletter button and then up to header ??
0 Likes
ADClark
1 0 0

Mine is doing the same thing! Did you ever get yours fixed? 

0 Likes