Website on Android phones

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 7

How do I make the appearance of my website the same on android as it is on IOS.

For example. When it is on IOS the layout is 2 products per line, however, on the android is it 3 or 4 per line. How do I make sure that it just stays 2 per line as it doesn't look good when there is more.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 107

Hi, @Amels.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

Good question. I wanted to add some light on the reason this happens. The number of products shown on your store is based on screen size, not different device types. Based on what I've tested, on smaller devices there will be 2 products shown per row, and once the screen size is increased to a "medium" size, more products will show. This is typically common for larger phones or tablets. 

Our free Shopify themes come with support for design time, which is time allocated to a paid plan to make customizations that align with our design policy. Check out what we support, here: Shopify Design Policy. I did some digging and this is something we could look into adjusting for you. 

To get things going, I've sent an email to the email address in your Shopify Community forums profile. Please reply to the email with your store URL and any details you would like me to include in your request.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes