Website setup

Highlighted
2 0 0

On my homepage, I have my content but when I select a product it doesn't bring me to the selected products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
288 32 43

Hi, @Shea14 !

It sounds like we might just have a bit of a mixup in regards to what you have connected in the theme editor. Would you mind sending me a link to the shop or providing some screenshots so we can take a closer look into this together. My initial hunch is that there may be connections to collections that haven't had products added to them quite yet, but getting some further context will help us troubleshoot this together. 

Talk to you soon! 

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
288 32 43

@Shea14 

Thank you for passing that along! At this time, it looks like the only thing that isn't clickable on the homepage is the slideshow. This usually happens when an image is uploaded with no link in the slideshow section within the theme editor. I've provided the steps below to elaborate on how you can add content to your slides.

1. From the homepage of your Shopify admin, click Online Store
  2. Click Customize beside your active theme.
  3. Click Slideshow 
  4. In the Content section, click on one of the slides.
  5. Find the Button Link and you can add a direct link to one of your products or collections

If there's another button or section you're having trouble with, let me know and I'd be happy to take a look into that with you!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes