Weird Hover Over on Color Swatches

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all, new to shopify and hoping someone can help me figure out what this odd hover over effect is on my color swatches and how I can get rid of it. In the below image, you can see the black bar/arrow that shows up.

Squatchin_0-1605832071924.png

Here's a link to a category page if it helps: https://skinfitusa.com/collections/short-sleeve

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
.boost-pfs-filter-item-swatch li .tooltip {
    display: none;
}

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I don't seem to have theme.scss.liquid template. The only theme option I am seeing is theme.js.

Squatchin_0-1605881100583.png

Doesn't seem to have an effect adding it to the end of this one. Any thoughts?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

check it in your .css file...

https://www.envision.io/blogs/ecommerce-pulse/28829889-how-to-edit-the-css-of-your-shopify-theme 

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional,

I got that added in there but it didn't seem to change anything. Did I do something wrong here?

Squatchin_0-1606397052329.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
.boost-pfs-filter-item-swatch li .tooltip {
    display: none !important;
}
Whats app
0 Likes