What is the best PAID Shopify Theme for a 4-5 product store?

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

I am using "Narrative" theme right now for my store - which will featire 4-5 products at most. Its actually 1 product with 5 variations.

What is the best Theme to use that:

1. Great for conversions

2. Has some extra features that can help reduce the piling costs of add-ons

3. Has good support - I prefer not to mess with Themese that will not be supported by Shopify...

Thanks guys!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 341

Paid themes on the theme store can be installed to a store for unpublished testing  with no code access.

Shopify has a curated theme list for small inventories https://themes.shopify.com/collections/small-inventory

@Gaiterr wrote:

What is the best Theme to use that:

The one that a merchant thoroughly researches by defining their business needs unambiguously.

For example this is waaaay to broad:

2. Has some extra features that can help reduce the piling costs of add-ons

That doesn't actually mean anything there are thousands of features that can be enabled by apps, you've got be specific.

3. Has good support - I prefer not to mess with Themese that will not be supported by Shopify...

What type of support? Most theme devs will help if you find bugs, but most will not  support customizations, third party app installs, or customize themes without charging extra,etc.

Every theme has a link to it's support and documentation read through it to see if you can follow it easily find things efficiently.

Every theme has a reviews section from other merchants to get a feel of the quality of the theme or it's support.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes