What is this theme

1 0 0

hey I really want to know what theme this is https://shoplessons.com . The dynamic of the product page is amazing and would love to integrate it to my web page. I know that this is a bought theme as there is a theme id but the name of the theme I could not find it on the Shopify theme store. could an expert please let me know what it is 

kind regards 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @Primitiv3!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

The most important thing we would first need to clarify here is that we are never able to divulge any info on other stores that may or may not be using Shopify as their platform for reasons of privacy and security. We take our merchants' security very seriously here so we are not in a position to ever confirm information about potential stores, even down to whether or not they are using Shopify.

That being said, there are still some resources out there that you can use to inform yourself about themes and apps for your stores. The Shopify success stories page which you can see here, you can find lots of Shopify success stories and your best bet might be to reach out to the stores directly to find out more details about what themes and apps they are using. 

I know you mentioned you really liked the dynamic of the product page with this theme. I find the Shopify theme 'Debut', has a brilliant product page is my opinion and may be worth checking out here. It is also worth noting that a lot of these stores have been customised by experts so it is impossible to find the exact theme they are using on the theme store. Perhaps you could hire an expert yourself and let them know that you really like this product page and I am sure they could help you replicate it. 

Are there any other questions you might have about Shopify? If there is, don't hesitate to reply to me here and ask anything you want. 

Hope this helps!

All the best, 

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes