What shopify theme should i get?

Excursionist
18 0 4

Hi! i'm building a shopify for a dropshipping business of mechanic tools. I wanted to use this not-shopify theme Electro (https://electro-5-test-store.myshopify.com/) but everytime that I want to install an app I need to check with them and their support is incredibly bad. 

My shop will have around 3K products and most my users are desktop.

Would you be able to recommend a shopify theme or if not another theme that has good integration with shopify apps?

THANKS!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 63 119

Hi @Paula2021,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

Which theme you opt for depends, ultimately, on what you need. For example, you've mentioned that you will have a large inventory of 3,000 products, so you could use that as your starting point when searching Shopify's own theme store for themes:

20-12-7gs2p-36dhd

Some themes are built with specific industries in mind, so you could always trying filtering themes according to what they're built for:

20-12-zjaoe-7a5wg

Beyond that, will you be focusing on imagery or in need of videos? What are your content requirements?

There is no exact answer, but you'll want to consider the user's context. Part of that is knowing who your customer is, so it's important to build up a customer profile to imagine who you're designing your site for.  Be sure to really explore how to customize your theme too.

I hope this helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes