Where are the customer emails from my newsletter signup form going??

nismat79
2 0 0

Hi, this sounds like a really silly question but... at the bottom of our website (www.bundlebeds.com) there is a simple newsletter sign-up form. If you enter your email, there is no subscription confirmation message. I also am not clear where these email addresses go? Are they stored in Shopify under customers? We also have two other newseltter sign-up routes on the homepage (a pop-up and top banner) but these are managed through MailChimp. 

Can you help me with where I edit confirmation messages from this sign up and where I can find customers that have signed up?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
893 57 137

Hey, @nismat79!

I'm Ava from Shopify 

That's a great question! These email addresses will show up under the Customers tab of your admin section, under the 'Email Subscribers' tab.

09-50-54058-85482

There is some more detailed information here on how you can collect customer emails, just for some further reading. If you'd like to change the wording (also referred to as the theme language) on your site, you can do this by going to the Online Store section of your admin and clicking on the Actions button on your live theme. After that, you can click on Edit Language! This will give you access to the Language Editor, where you can change any of the text on your site. There is a more general guide here you can follow too! 

Have you taken a look at Shopify Email yet? You can create email marketing campaigns with Shopify Email from directly within the admin, it's really useful and saves a bunch of time! There is more info on Shopify Email here, as well as information on how to manage your email subscribers list

I know there is a lot of info and links above, feel free to read through things in your own time! Pop back here if you have any questions, I'm happy to chat with you about any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes