Where can I change the name showen in my URL?

Solved
Excursionist
54 0 1

Hi guys,

where can I change the Name that is showen in my URL?
URL.PNG

Thanks!

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 55 77

Hey, @qcombo!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Are you referring to what shows in that particular tab? If so, then that is determined by the name of your store (the first 'beerstock' and the second one is determined by your title and description of the store. You can find that title and description under 'Online store > 'Preferences' in your Shopify admin. Once you change the title there, it will change the second word in that tab within your screenshot. We have a guide on this in our help centre here that you can have a read through also for the breakdown of the steps. 

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help.

Don't forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner, we have put together this Black Friday Checklist. It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to check it out!

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Excursionist
54 0 1

I was able to change the first BEERSTOCK but how do I change the "- BEERSTOCK" ?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Excursionist
54 0 1

got it. Thanks!

0 Likes