Where did everything go

Highlighted
2 0 0

I uploaded products in a different collection now I can't see any products in either collection only on the homepage

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 77 102

Hi @Jscdv,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Would you be able to share your store's URL with me and I'll take a closer look? If not, could you share an example of the error you are seeing with a screenshot? 

Happy to help! 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 77 102

Hi @Jscdv,

Thanks for the link! So the first thing I noticed was that you have /custom listed at the end of the URL for your collections as shown here for example. This normally means that only certain tagged products in that collection can appear in on that page. 

Could you please log into your admin and click Online Store > Navigation > Main Menu. After that, please open and edit the collection in question (such as the jamices-closet collection) and remove the custom tags that are listed as shown in this screenshot for example. Once removed, click the save button and check the storefronts collection page again. The /custom part of the URL should no longer appear and you should see the products correctly listed below. Other than this, if you would prefer to have the tagged products appear with how it's listed in the navigation section, can you make sure that there are products that have the tags listed in the product as shown here?

Please let me know how this goes! 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes