Which theme is better for shopify store?

soophiii
3 0 0

Hey everyone,

I am new here and using first time shopify. I have no experience in store designing and all that. I am expert in wordpress but now I want to change my wordpress site of hesco bill  into shopfy store.

Kindly, guide me the best theme and also about plugins that can't effect the store speed and all that.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Tourist
166 13 30

Hello Soophiii!

Shopify is a great platform to showcase and sell  your products and services. Here is a list of our favorite themes:

1. Unero Clean and Minimal Shopify Section Theme

2. Elomus Shop Single Product Shopify theme

3. Eva Responsive Ecommerce Shopify Section Theme

4. Roxxe Responsive Multipurpose Shopify Theme

5. Porto Responsive Shopify Theme

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
AlexHodzitsky
Shopify Partner
62 15 17

Hi soophiii! Hope you are doing well!

I recommend Prestige Theme. I noticed that many successful businesses start with this theme.

Alex

I didn't choose the Shopify, the Shopify chose me.
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 98 155

Hi @soophiii,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Welcome to the platform! I understand being new can be intimidating, but that's why we've got some very detailed step-by-step guides to help you along your way.

Here is our help document that explains how to migrate from an external provider - like WordPress- to the Shopify platform. You'll want to make sure you follow that carefully to ensure that you transfer all the information you need over correctly.

In terms of themes, there is no "best theme" perse. It is a question of knowing what you intend to sell and how you want to present it. We have a great guide on how to choose your theme right here. It explains how you can filter your search on the theme store to look for features you know you'll want in your chosen theme: 

21-05-jl4qu-yvuhm

You can add multiple themes to your account to try out any new themes, keep seasonal versions of your published theme, or test changes to a copy of your published theme. Here is how you add a theme to you're store:

You can preview any of these themes, but only one theme can be published at any time. When you switch to a new theme, you can still access your old theme on the Themes page in Shopify. More on that in this guide. Everything you need to know about apps is also included in our guide right here.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes