White Spacing between Hero Slider - Brooklyn Them

camofactory
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, 
I'm having big issue with my new website. first of all here's the link to it https://camofactory.com

I already managed to do some editing on the Brooklyn theme that I am currently using. I basically only use Hero Slider on my homepage and with my very poor coding knowledge I got a pretty good result. Before making edits to the CSS I had some white spacing between the slides, in both the laptop version and the mobile one. I don't actually remember what I have changed on the CSS to get that white spacing off. The problem is that now, on the monitor vs, if I increase my window the white spacing appears. The more I increase it the more white spacing shows up. I have to refresh the homepage to get the problem solved. In the mobile vs I am facing a similar issue: the white spacing appears when I scroll down and disappear when I scroll up. It is really confusing and annoying. 

Here're couple of photos showing the problems...

before

Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 21.16.36.png

after increasing my opera window

Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 21.16.47.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14494 1676 5204

@camofactory 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
camofactory
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello 
I appreciate your quick answer, thanks a lot. 

I amusing Opera and Chrome in the laptop vs, while for the mobile vs I am simply using Safari. 
The issue is still there unfortunately have you tried to increase the browser's window? because when I first open my website page is all fine. The white spacing shows up when I increase the window. and about the mobile vs is just so annoying when I scroll down, this white spacing continuously shows up. 
Really need to get this sorted because it makes the website very dodgy. 
do I need to share any css code? so you guys can check the issue directly?

let me know

thanks

0 Likes
camofactory
Tourist
3 0 1

hello sorry but I really need to get this sorted asap.. let me know

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14494 1676 5204

@camofactory 

sorry i have check all device but i can't see any issue 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes