White bar between footer and sections in Testament theme

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I have this very annoying white bar between the footer and Instagram section which I don't know how to get rid of. It's nothing to do with the Instagram gallery I've added as it's there whether I have that section or not. I'm using Testament theme which I know isn't a Shopify owned theme but I'm hoping it's the same fix regardless. Any help much appreciated as I can't live until this is sorted! Many thanks

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 12.34.21.png

0 Likes

Hello @imogenamber,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Many thanks for you response. It's www.shopscorpiorising.com but you will need the password to enter as still working on the site. I'll email it to you now :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

can you share how you fixed this please, same issue here

0 Likes
Highlighted

@DanJO,

Please share your site url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@imogenamber wrote:

Hello, I have this very annoying white bar between the footer and Instagram section which I don't know how to get rid of. It's nothing to do with the Instagram gallery I've added as it's there whether I have that section or not. I'm using Testament theme which I know isn't a Shopify owned theme but I'm hoping it's the same fix regardless. Any help much appreciated as I can't live until this is sorted! Many thanks

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 12.34.21.png

same issue as here

0 Likes