White space around my product images on my desktop

Joslin
Explorer
69 1 12

How do I remove the white space around desktop images of product photos?

Replies 9 (9)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Joslin 

Please share store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Joslin
Explorer
69 1 12
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Joslin 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

#collection .grid-uniform .grid-product__image-link{
display: block !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Joslin
Explorer
69 1 12

It's still there unfortunately. But doesn't seem to be doing it on the tees page, just the new arrival page. 

In my product description, I have a size chart I uploaded. It doesn't fit the screen right on desktop or mobile?

Joslin
Explorer
69 1 12

I resized my images to fit, but now there is a thin white line above a few of the product photos. 

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

add below code in theme.scss 

.product--wrapper {
        height: 385px;
}
.product--image {
       height:100%;
}
I hope it works. 
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
Joslin
Explorer
69 1 12

It worked, thank you!

Also, the slideshow image at the top of the homepage isn't showing the full length of the photo. Can I get help with that?

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

please provide password

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Please send me password, I will check and guide you to change it.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify