Why I can't see the background video on my shop when i am on mobile??

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi everyone, If u go check my website www.activefit.it there should be a background video in the homepage. If u are on pc it will start automatically and you can see it, but if i am with the phone it doesnt start but i am not able to start it by my own. Can you please help me??

Thank you very much,

jona

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Active Fit 

Because in phone there is one Layer Coming on video that;'s why no one is able to click the video,  you can remove Layer or Set Layer in a way so someone can click on Control of Video, also in Phone Video is not Autoplay in Desktop video us autoplay.

Check the Below image.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 4.31.29 PM.png 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

How do i change it one the code??What do i have to remove?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Without checking back end it's hard to guide but still, I can give a few options 

1) Remove <div class="overlay"></div> from that file 

2) that file might be Index.liquid or it may be in section 

If still, you are not able to find just message me, i will guide may be using Screen share call or something.

Thank you 

Rishi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

If you give me your email i can give you the access to the code. Thank you for the help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sure its Rishi@huptechweb.com

@ActiveFit wrote:

If you give me your email i can give you the access to the code. Thank you for the help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Its done, I have checked in iPhone X Pro its working can you check and confirm please 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

you can check if you click on the Play button in the phone it will play 

and desktop it will play automatically as you want 

and also background color is set as you want: cbba9c

Thank you 
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I've actually got the same problem, the video link (Vimeo version) doesn't work on mobile devices. Happy to email yourself a link to website and access code. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sure you can do that 

0 Likes