Why are my prices different?

revongorges
3 0 0

On my backend my prices for a product show it is 15.99. But when I go to my website it shows it is 5.99.

0 Likes

It may be that the product is set on sale or the price in your liquid page template has an error, the code may need to be reviewed to select a proper solution. If you need me to set this up feel free to email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com

0 Likes
revongorges
3 0 0

No there was no sale I never created one. I had to go back in and update 60 items to the right price. They just changed without me doing anything. But it is annoying not having a shopify person I can just chat with or an 800 number when someone has questions. 

0 Likes

I had an experience like that before myself and one reason that can happen is third party application has control over your pricing such as accounting app. Check your third-party apps.

0 Likes
revongorges
3 0 0

I don't have an accounting app I only have oberlo, google, facebook, trusted sites, order tracking by trackingmore, and SEO Optimizer by boosted apps... The site just isn't user friendly to someone who hasn't built a site, but to someone who has been around the web for a while. Still it would be really nice and helpful if I had someone I can talk to at my finger tips. Like now I am trying to add an infinite scroll to my site, and its not easy to find or do. 

0 Likes

Okay, I think it may be oberlo but I would need to investigate deeper. If you need some of my help feel free to send me an email at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com and we can schedule a quick call to go over how I can assist.

0 Likes