[Wiser App] Liquid error shows up, but code already deleted from theme.liquid

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I have uninstalled the wiser app and manually deleted the HTML code from theme.liquid and also removed all the snipets from Wiser. However, an liquid error message shows up at the bottom of my page. Please refer to screenshot and advise. 

Second screen shot of liquid.theme code to shows that wiser HTML code has been deleted from theme.liquid.Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 4.45.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-12 at 4.52.08 PM.png

Thanks so much!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1158 233 300

Hello,

Same error repeats 4 times means app add their code in section files too.
Manually check  the section files which you used in home page, I guess it will be featured or product section.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I have removed their files under Sections as well. There's nothing there now.. and I looked at all the files under Sections, and couldn't find wiser code under any of them. I wonder why the code is still being read? Please advise.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 7.22.23 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1158 233 300

There is no need to find their files just find where they append their code.
As I mentioned in last message, I guess it's in somewhere loop. And from section I don't mean that search in sections only because as you know there snippets also included in section files.

btw if you are not aware how to fix it in that way then just create a blank file under snippets and name it 'wiser_recentview'

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I created a blank file under snippets with your instructions but the liquid.error message did not go away. 

Would you be able to share with me how I can find the code that is supposedly in the loop? Please advise. Thank you. 

0 Likes