Wishlist Plus Icon - Header for Debut Theme

Solved
AB22
Tourist
8 0 3

You're a genius!! Last thing how can I make it white on the home page? 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

@AB22 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
AB22
Tourist
8 0 3

Yeah sure! but how do I make the wishlist icon white instead of black?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

@AB22 

Where I can find the wishlist icon?

Please provide a screenshot.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
AB22
Tourist
8 0 3

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 11.16.46.png

It's the heart in the top right corner. I want to be able to make it white just on the homepage like the rest of the icons. Thanks again!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

@AB22 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media screen and (min-width:769px){
i.icon-swym-wishlist {color:#fff !important;}
}

Thanks!

0 Likes
AB22
Tourist
8 0 3

Awesome! But now it's white everywhere. I'd like it to stay black on other pages. 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

@AB22 

Remove previous code and add this new code 

@media screen and (min-width:769px){
.template-index i.icon-swym-wishlist {color:#fff !important;}
}
AB22
Tourist
8 0 3

Great thanks so much for your time!

0 Likes
AB22
Tourist
8 0 3

How can I get the same result on mobile?

0 Likes