Wondering which themes you recommend

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there!

I will be working with a client to build their store and we are torn between the following three themes:

1) Atlantic

2) Block shop

3) Chronicle

Does anyone like any of these more than the others or would recommend one of these themes for a store that must have lines heavily incorporated into the design? Do any of these in particular fair well in the long-term RE continuing to develop and grow the website?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
549 64 130

Hey, @JordanShore 

I think there are a couple of things that you should consider when choosing a theme. For example, the Atlantic theme is built for large catalog businesses. Their theme focuses more on features that make navigating through a lot of products easier. Whereas the Chronicle theme focuses on small products but emphasizes imagery and storytelling. Blockshop is a good mix between the two. 

At the end of the day, I would recommend trying each theme out yourself to see which one will represent your brand in a way that suits your needs. You can try each theme and work on them before buying. I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes