Wookie Theme Shopify

3 0 0

Hi,
Same problem. I have 5 variants (colors) and 5 images of product (different colors). I want to product image in 1 color display if client clicks on the variant color image. For now I only managed to to that but both images displays (variant image + product image). So like, client clicks and see red square (one of variants image) - doesnt look so good. You have this solved?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi there, experiencing problems myself— I recommend carefully consideration before purchasing a 3rd party theme with absolutely no support. Porto says that support is included for 6 months but its extremely lacking so unfortunately, not helpful. I've been stuck troubleshooting for months.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Yes.. Have you got the chance to fix it. I mean. overall I have something issued but their support is horrible and all those reviews are fake. I have a programmer on fiverr helping me to solve this issues

0 Likes
2 0 0

Yes, I think wookie theme has terrible support

0 Likes
2 0 0

I have issues uploading Wookie Theme to my Shopify store and receiving a zip does not contain a valid theme: missing template "layout/theme dot liquid" .

There is no documentation on this online.

Please share.

0 Likes
5 0 0

You should have no problem installing it. Please check the instructions. 

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

We use wokiee and its bad. Their reviews on themeforest have got to be fake. We've had loads of issues, page load speed,  images being loaded that are not on the viewable page. I could go on. And yes their support is shockingly bad. Terrible experience.

We are currently looking for a new theme.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our Shopify theme.

1) Reviews on Themeforest aren't fake. We have more than 300 excellent 5 star reviews. Do you really think that they are all fake?

2) We provide support through our support system - https://www.portotheme.com/support/ Did you submit ticket with your issues there?

3) Your problems may be related to compatibility issues with other 3rd party apps that aren't the part of our theme.

We will be glad to provide support in the measures of Envato obligations through our support system.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

0 Likes
2 0 0

I had the same problem, their support was terrible and I also had to find another theme

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hello,

What exact problem with support did you have?
Did you submit ticket in our support system -
https://www.portotheme.com/support/
How can we help now?

Best regards
0 Likes