Solved

Why is my checkout showing the wrong currency?

Jimbochain
Shopify Partner
7 1 0

We have just set a new site live and the checkout currency is different to the rest of the site. Products show in £s but when you go to checkout the subtotal is in $$. Theme Pipeline. Can anyone help. https://winkgallery.co.uk/

Accepted Solution (1)
Jimbochain
Shopify Partner
7 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you so much for your answers. It appears to be a bug in the theme and they are fixing now. 

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Grace_01
Shopify Partner
85 3 10

@Jimbochain Check your store currency in setting>general setting>store currency if it's USD then your checkout will be in USD. 

Jimbochain
Shopify Partner
7 1 0

Thanks but that doesn;t work in this case. We have all the right settings because it is showing GBP apart from the checkout. I think its in the code but can;t find where. . 

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

Hey, @Jimbochain! Did you also check the formatting of your store currency in ‘Settings > General’, as seen in the example below? Your currency symbol may need to be manually updated there.

13-40-39133-19067

Let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Jimbochain
Shopify Partner
7 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you so much for your answers. It appears to be a bug in the theme and they are fixing now. 

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

Thanks for your reply, @Jimbochain.  That’s great to hear you were able to get it resolved. 

Great job on your storefront, by the way! I love the video tour of your pop up exhibition; It’s such a great way to really portray the whole concept of your business, and showcase your products.

Jimbochain
Shopify Partner
7 1 0

Wow, thanks for the compliment. 

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

You’re welcome, @Jimbochain! I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but I also noticed that your About Us page isn’t linked to your navigation menu yet. I’m curious to know more about the inspiration behind your business, as I’m sure your customers will be too, so just thought I’d mention it.

If I can help with anything else, please let me know!