Wrong Variants Being Added to Cart. Need Some Help!

swaggr
Tourist
18 0 3

Hello, I have been working on this for a while, and have searched high and low through Shopify community threads and elsewhere and nobody seems to have the solution. On my homepage, when I am adding variants to the cart, it does not matter which variant i choose, it always adds the first one. It does appear a lot of people have this issue and I cannot seem to figure out how to solve it. I do not have a lot of apps on my theme, and we are needing to launch soon, so any help would be so appreciated. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Aashish_Bhatt
Excursionist
40 1 1

Hi @swaggr ,

Welcome to the Shopify community. Thanks for asking the good question on the community.

Could you please share me the URL and exact expected result what you want on click.

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes, Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on Email: development.aashish@gmail.com regarding any help.
Shopify Expert | Skype : aashish.bhatt91
0 Likes
swaggr
Tourist
18 0 3

hello, the url is https://swaggr-socks.myshopify.com and the password is test23. I want each variant when i click on that swatch to be added to the cart. What is happening is that only the first variant is being added to the cart even if i select other variants.

Thanks fort the help! Really hoping we can solve the problem!

0 Likes
Aashish_Bhatt
Excursionist
40 1 1

Hi @swaggr,

Thanks for your reply. I saw the URL you posted and see the homepage section below the banner section.

As I see this is the bug on your theme which needs to be fixed. I can do this for you. If you need this change, you can share with me the credentials of the store in the below details

I love to do this for you.

Thanks

- Feel free to contact me on Email: development.aashish@gmail.com regarding any help.
0 Likes
swaggr
Tourist
18 0 3

is this a fairly easy change?

0 Likes
Aashish_Bhatt
Excursionist
40 1 1

Hi 

No, if it was easy here, I would have sent you the steps with the code, but in this change, a lot of code will have to be changed after seeing many files of the theme.

Thanks

0 Likes
swaggr
Tourist
18 0 3

Appreciate the info. What section is there an issue. I am trying to understand as much as I can. I do not have many apps at all. Id there any explanation you can give to explain what is causing it? I am just curious because I have been working on this for a while. 

0 Likes