Wrong display of prices in main page

2 0 0

Hi, first of all Happy new year, 

I have a problem with displaying the price of a product 

Is showing this  "$175.99 From $91.99" the prices are displayed like this only in front page, in the product page  the price is showing  correctly

The theme is "minimal"

https://ibb.co/VSJThwC 

What should i do ?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 31 67

Hi, Mihai!

This is May from Shopify.

Happy new year to you too, and thank you for posting your question here. From my experience, you are seeing the price showing like that because you have different variants in one product, and each variants have different prices. For example, if your product have two variants - Variant 1 costs $90 and Variant 2 costs $100, the price on the collections page (home page) will be displayed as ‘From $90’. If you’d like remove the word ‘From’, you’ll want your variants to have the same price, or you will need to edit your theme code to set the pricing format on this page.

I just visited your store, and it looks like you have fixed this issue? I also saw that you are selling drones and cat rings on your site. Are you planning on selling these two types of products together on your site?

If this isn't quite what you were after, let me know and we can continue with our support.

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

i also have this same problem please help me on this 

0 Likes