Wrong link shown in Debut Theme for Products

Varun22
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi All,

When I click on Shop menu it is showing link as "https://evermaa.com/collections/recipes", whereas I have linked Products collection to that menu.

Please Help!!

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 56 131

Hi, @Varun22!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I'd like to know a bit more about your situation, can you provide some screenshots of what you're referring to and what you want it to look like?

From what you're describing, it sounds like you may have some product or collection titles that may be overlapping and you want to change the link of that specific product or collection.

You can edit the link to each product and collection among many other things in your store. We have a guide in our Help Center that can walk through this for you.

Editing other metadata of your products and collections can be extremely useful as well. Aside from customizing the link you want to appear in the bar you can also edit important SEO information to rank higher!

If you haven't had a chance to see our guide I recommend checking out our guide on improving SEO. It's important to create a well-written meta description that can provide potential buyers searching for your products with a quick recap of the key benefits of your product. This would be your first touchpoint for that prospective customer, a crucial point of the customer journey! Try to incorporate high-value keywords in your well-written meta details and product descriptions and make sure your links are easy to understand.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Varun22
Tourist
17 0 2

Thanks Lilith.

But the issue is resolved now. I deleted the collection & recreated it again.

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 56 131

Happy to hear that it has been resolved. Thank you for the update here on the thread!

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes