Zoom in Brooklyn theme

2 0 0

Guys  spent soo much time,  still can not find how to use the zoom.  I went to product page etc.  but the shopify help pages just lead me here

Well   i can not find  4. Enable image zoom.  as it says here...

"

Product pages

With Brooklyn, you can enable zooming over product images to allow your customers to get a closer, more detailed look at your products. To enable zooming, you must open a product page in the theme editor preview.

1. In the theme editor preview of your store, open a product page.

2. Click the Sections tab.

3. Click Product pages.

4. If you want to let customers zoom in on product images, then check Enable image zoom.

5. If you want to let customers share the product on social media such as Facebook, then check Enable product sharing.

6. If you want to show the vendor or brand name, then check Show product vendor.

7. Click Save.

"

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello DavidK, 

Did you manage to find the enable zoom setting? I am also struggling to find it. 

Can somebody advise me on this? 

Many thanks

0 Likes
Tourist
51 0 3

Admin>Online store>Themes>Customize theme>Product page>Enable zoom

If you scroll down the side menu in customize theme the product page tab is about halfway down. Hope that's what you meant. 

1 Like
1 0 0

Seems this feature was removed from the latest, sectioned version of Brooklyn. Which makes absolutely no sense. I will be implementing it in my heavily customized Brooklyn theme

0 Likes
2 0 0

there was, but I forget.

I asked the live chat to help.

Just do that!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey everyone! I own a store as well and had this question but figured it out. The shopify instruction doesn't make it completely clear. There is a "Product Pages" tab on the top, AND the side. You need to use the one on the side. At that point you simply use the side "Product Page Menu -> Enable image zoom" Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 2
Hi. I know that my reply is two years later. Sorry. I'm struggling with the same issue. Were you able to finally implement the zoom feature in the Brooklyn theme? I would like to customize the theme as well. Could you tell me how to implement the zoom feature, please?
0 Likes