add all the policies

Highlighted
9 0 0

I been do everything the instruction said and all my policies remains blank on my site. Can't figure it out, please help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
501 45 131

Hi @1ezshop,

Thank you for reaching out. Have you gone ahead and generated your policies, as per the documentation on our Help Center? There is a video there along with instructions that shows you how to generate the policies. Once that's been done, you can add these links to your menu—usually the footer menu—in Online Store > Navigation. Our Help Center documentation also shows you how to add the policies here.

Please give this a read, but if you still are having issues please let me know.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi Victor,

I have watched all the video from youtube and support from shopify. I have done exactly what it showed me but my website still didn't shop up. Can you please help? my website is www.1ezshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
501 45 131

Hi @1ezshop,

Thank you for sharing your site here. I can see no footer menu is appearing on the storefront, so if you have successfully created the footer menu in Online Store > Navigation, you now need to select this menu in the theme. Please head to Online Store > Themes and press "Customize" next to your published theme, which will take you into the theme editor. If you then click on the "Footer" section in the theme editor, you should see an option to "Add content" at the bottom here. When you click on this, you can choose a "Menu" as the content you want to add, which allows you to then select the footer menu you created to appear here. Once it's been added, save your changes and this will be reflected on the live storefront.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Victor,

I tried to set up the facebook ad but didn't goes the way the video and instruction show and the add button as well. I cannot find the products in my all products items that I wanted to listing on facebook. Please help check it out. 

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi Victor,

Below is the message I got when I tried to click on the "View Facebook Page" Please  help to check it out.

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
501 45 131

Hi @1ezshop,

This error can appear when your settings are not configured correctly within Facebook, however, it can also sometimes display for 48-72 hours after the Facebook page is connected to Shopify before automatically resolving. 

If this error message appears beyond this timeframe, you'll want to ensure the Shop tab is enabled within your Facebook page's settings. First, please head to the Settings section of your Facebook page, and choose the "Templates and tabs" option. From here, you will want to check that the page's template is set to "Shopping":

20-08-4g9a5-rtd2x

In the same section of your Facebook settings, please also check that the Shop tab is enabled:

20-08-4n9gb-bprw6

Please check both of these settings and let me know if they are configured incorrectly. If so, enabling the Shopping template and/ or the Shop tab should resolve this issue.

Kind regards,

0 Likes