add "from" in the collection page in front of the prices

4 0 0

Hi,

I'm trying to add the word "from" in front of the price of my products on the collection page without this word appearing on the product page ... Could someone please help me? Thanks a lot

Philip - Paris - France

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1838 173 570

Hi Philip,

This thread here has a good approach how to achieve that. Where you place the code depends on your theme.

Hope this helps, bonne chance!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for your answer Karl. My theme is the first one Shopify propose. I didn't change it. i have seen your proposition on the other page but it's not i would like to do. Sorry for my english ! I would like to add "from" juste before the price because for one picture you have many size so many price...

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1838 173 570

If it is just the text "from" then naviagte to following in your admin: Online Store > Themes > Actions drop down and select Edit code (actually, you might want to create a Duplicate first to be safe if a change breaks something). Now open Snippets / product-price.liquid.

That is the liquid template for showing prices on product grid items etc. Place following piece of code where you wish to show the "from" text

{% if product.price_varies %}from{% endif %}

p.s. you can also wrap that from in a span or whatever suits you best.

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Can this code work on collection pages only? Or will it also display on product pages?

0 Likes