adding "add to basket" button and boarders

Highlighted
2 0 1

I am currently using the Simple theme.  I have a few questions about possibly change some code to change/add things to my theme, i hope the following makes sense, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Here is my store www.sweettoothsweettreats.co.uk

1) I want to add a "Add to Basket" button below my products and price (when in a grid).  I want the button to be in the centre, not to take them to the cart when pressed, but also if there are different options for that product for it to take them into the product description.

2) I would like to add either a border around my products, product name and price.  I did find some coding on here but it was for a different theme and when i tried it it let a small gap in the border at either side of the product.  Ideally i think i would like it so that instead of a border that there is a full block of colour around my image and everything so there is only white space separating each product.

3) Also as you can see from my store some of the text under the product images (when in a grid) are longer than others so there for they do not align.  Other than changing the product name is there anyway to get this to align.  As I think adding the buttons I want below will make this look worse.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, can anyone help with this, please.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5824 850 1951

Hello, @emab2101 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes