aligning text section center

Excursionist
55 1 0

Hi,
is there any way to align a text section center. Not the alignment of the text (I want to keep this aligned to the left) but the actual box that the text sits in. When I align my text to the left it sits to close to the edge of the page (I know I can add padding but I can't seem to find the very center of the page and then this will change on mobile). When I align it center the text looks awful. I'm trying to accomplish something like the image attached below.

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 7.52.08 am.png

0 Likes
Navigator
358 39 40

@kiradullard wrote:

Hi,
is there any way to align a text section center. Not the alignment of the text (I want to keep this aligned to the left) but the actual box that the text sits in. When I align my text to the left it sits to close to the edge of the page (I know I can add padding but I can't seem to find the very center of the page and then this will change on mobile). When I align it center the text looks awful. I'm trying to accomplish something like the image attached below.

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 7.52.08 am.png

It will need CSS to be added, if you can give me your site link, I can help you with the css

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Excursionist
55 1 0

@suyash1 thanks for your reply, I managed to figure it out :)

0 Likes
Navigator
358 39 40
welcome.
you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes