alligning text

p_man
Tourist
8 0 3

hello, I was wanting to make my logo and slideshow text centered with the text that says "Featured Products" could someone help me out? The URL to the site is https://evrlo.com/

hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@p_man hi there, can you illustrate this in screenshot that where you want text and logo ? THen I will provide you the solution.

THANKS

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

0 Likes
p_man
Tourist
8 0 3

If you look below, I would like to move the logo and the slide show text a little to the left so it is centered with the featured products text (circled in red). Thank you in advance.

IMG_4474.jpg

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20534 2122 7742

@p_man 

sorry for that issue can you please share issue image so i will proper guide you

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@p_man  Ok follow these steps to accomplish moving logo and text to the left. set it -30px or -10px how much you wanna move to the left. and if helpful then just one reqyest, Pls Hit the Like Thumb to appreciate us and accept the solution.

1. 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
  2. Assets->/theme.css and enter the following code
  3. ..header-item header-item--logo {
    margin-left: -20px ;
    }
  4. ..elm text-edit gf-elm-center gf-elm-center-lg gf-elm-center-md gf-elm-center-sm gf-elm-center-xs {
    }
  5. Save

Hope this Helps, If it does then please Like and Accept Solution.

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1384 389 943

hello @p_man 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media (min-width: 1200px){
.element-wrap .elm.gf-elm-center-lg {
        margin-left: -20px;
}
.header-item .header-item--logo{
}
}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes