any billing payment in shopify

moise123
1 0 0

I need help by adding any billing payment bc I try much time and I don't let me do if I keep trying my store end bend so please help I don't what to do

0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
197 24 26

Hey @moise123!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out.

I understand that you are attempting to add a payment method to your Shopify account. Is this from your Shopify admin > Settings > Billing > Payment methods like so?

21-04-gh2js-86yll.

Any specific error messages would help us understand why you may be having an issue.

A common issue is using a payment method that we don't accept. We accept all valid credit cards set for recurring payments from Mastercard, Visa, or American Express. Currently, you won't be able to use standard debit cards as a payment method.

In all countries, except for the United States, you can use your PayPal account to pay for your Shopify bills. With your Paypal account, you can use your PayPal balance or connect a bank account, debit card, or credit card.

If I can clarify anything about this further, please let me know, and I'll be happy to get back to you!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
moise1776
1 0 0

Hello.  I have all the card you listed above but have been trying to add a card won't grown through I got to shopify store. 

0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
197 24 26

Hello again, @moise123!

Thank you for your patience in my response while I was away. Would you please have a look and see if your credit card matches the following criteria:

• Must be capable of accepting charges in USD
  • Must be capable of making online purchases
  • Must be capable of accepting recurring billing
  • Must have appropriate funds available

You should also:

• Ensure you've entered the billing address and details the same as what the bank has on file
  • Check any restrictions on the amount the bank can process at once
  • If it’s a Credit/Debit Card, we require a full credit card or a co-branded credit/debit card

We have very little insight into your bank's side of things. However, if you are certain there is not an issue with your bank/ card, we would be happy to take a look.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Please share some further details in your support request, such as what you see after entering the payment details. For example, perhaps you see an error message? Our team will be able to take a look at your account and help you from there.

Thanks!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes