blog post not showing (debut theme)

Sherrelle
Tourist
10 1 1

Hi, I've had my store for a month and had Shopify Expert build it for me. I gave them 4 blog posts to start the website. All good. Today I added a new blog post in the backend, saved it and marked it as visible. When I click "view" I can see the blog post with this URL: https://tapinjournal.com/blogs/news/wellness-retreat

But the post doesn't show up on the blog page (called Resources).  This is the Resources URL. You can see the original 4 posts but not the new one (How To Create A Wellness Retreat At Home) https://tapinjournal.com/pages/resources 

In the theme customization the slider is set to display 12 blog posts on one page so that's not the problem. Anything else that I can do?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15886 1753 5849

@Sherrelle 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

can you please add a feature blog section at the home page 
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Sherrelle
Tourist
10 1 1

Hello, thanks for the help. But I'm not sure what you mean by the feature blog section at the home page?

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15886 1753 5849

@Sherrelle 

thanks for update 

i mean  check your theme customization and add a new section to see where is this section

KetanKumar_0-1615007771110.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Sherrelle
Tourist
10 1 1

I think it corrected itself. Thank you.

0 Likes