button placement

noob1
Tourist
11 0 2

i own and design this store, but my problem is this product, as you see there is 3 drop downs already, and i have coded in 3 more i want the "colour" drop down next to the logo drop down, same as the top 2 drop downs. my goal is for the dropdowns and text box to be clean and fit in, i also want the same amount of space from the words to the box as the proper 3 you see above my coded in one. can anyone help?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6419 1494 1948

@noob1 

It would need customization to implement this feature. Unfortunately, there is no simple solution otherwise I will be happy to help you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
noob1
Tourist
11 0 2

what's the best way to contact you? so we can discuss cost of you jumping on my store and fixing it u for me?

0 Likes
noob1
Tourist
11 0 2

my bad i see your email now.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6419 1494 1948

Please PM To me.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes