call back

Victoriagrant
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi!

Good afternoon!

I spoke to a colleague earlier on call back, she said she would email instructions for a few things and add me as a staff member, I haven't received an email as of yet, is there anyway i can request a call back on removed? and my email removed on behalf of our shopify, 

Our site URL https://victoria-grant.myshopify.com

Kindest Regards

Taylor

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1209 107 129

Hi @Victoriagrant,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!

Would you be able to double-check the spam, junk, social and promotional folders in your inbox for our email as sometimes it can be sent there accidentally (depending on your email provider).

If you can't find the email, I wouldn't be able to call you back via our Forum Community but our live chat, email and callback support are available 24/7. When you have a moment, I'd recommend reaching out to us directly here so we can authenticate your account and take a closer look into this with you. Here's a video example of how you can contact our support if you need it. 

Just an FYI as well, I've removed your personal details from your post just for security reasons. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes