can sent me your all variable code name to add into the themes html to display my variable value set

Solved
alexaw
8 0 0

Dear,
can sent me your all variable code name at your system setting of discount, shipping and product setting at your system user manual to add into the themes html to display my variable value setting?

eg. under Automatic discount setting, what is the code of variable of Automatic discount title to display the Automatic discount title value put at my product  page html code or (under SALES CHANNERLS -> Themes -> Minimal Themes - > Actions ->Edit Languages -> ) to automatic display the the value of  Automatic discount title and  Discount value?
0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1003 105 318

Hi @alexaw 

your question is a little hard to understand - maybe this object helps you: https://shopify.dev/docs/themes/liquid/reference/objects/discount-application 

Mario

Mario Rader [he] ★ If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. ★ Studio Mitte
• Meine Antwort war hilfreich? Hinterlass bitte ein Like.
• Meine Antwort hat Dein Problem behoben? Bitte akzeptiere sie als Lösung.
• Ich hab dir etwas erspart? Ich freue ich mich immer über eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit
• Ja, ich biete Shopify-Services & -Entwicklung und freue mich von Dir zu hören!
• Bitte teile einen Link zu der Seite, deren Problem Du in deinem Beitrag beschreibst!

• Yes, I provide Shopify-services & -development. Feel free to get in touch!
• Please share a link to the site, which you refer to in your problem description. This incredibly increases the chances of you receiving a useful answer!
• My answer was useful? Please leave a Like.
• My answer solved your issue? Please accept it as the solution.
• I saved you time or money? I'm always happy to receive a little thank you.
0 Likes
alexaw
8 0 0

Hi! 

thank you for the reply. The few free Themes type provided has not display all the items setting at the product , discount and checkout and payment page. Can i edit the page of Themes provided by download and upload entire files? Because the Themes layout setting not fully able to add or remove all the value at the setting items to display the product list page and product details page.

i downloaded the Themes files to edit the related files. May i know how to add display for :

1. If set the Automatic discount, the Automatic discount tile and value display at product list and product details page?

2. if set free shipping fee for few country, the country country of free shipping display at product list and product details page?

or are you know which paid themes can set all setting items to display or not display at product list and product details page and cart checkout page?

Thank you

0 Likes
alexaw
8 0 0

Hi! 

Are you know which Themes Name has display the :

1. If set the Automatic discount, the Automatic discount tile and value display at product list and product details page?

2. if set free shipping fee for few country, the country country of free shipping display at product list and product details page?

i go thought most of the paid Themes, but cannot find any Themes has this setting display at product list and product details page?

are you know which Themes has this display and inform me? Thank you

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1003 105 318

Hi @alexaw,

i hope I understood what you mean

ad 1.) Discounts: this will probably help you: Displaying discount amounts

ad 2.) Free shipping countries: I would probably create a liquid file containing the Markup for the list of countries you want to output in the /Snippets folder and render that snippet wherever you need. I have not found a way yet to get a list of countries, that have free shipping as an option; I assume that's something that doesn't get exposed to the theme layer, as "free shipping" could depend on more parameters than just the location. @TyW am I missing something here maybe?

All the best,
Mario

Mario Rader [he] ★ If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. ★ Studio Mitte
• Ich hab dir etwas erspart? Ich freue ich mich immer über eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit
• Ja, ich biete Shopify-Services & -Entwicklung und freue mich von Dir zu hören!
• Bitte teile einen Link zu der Seite, deren Problem Du in deinem Beitrag beschreibst!

• Please share a link to the site, which you refer to in your problem description. This incredibly increases the chances of you receiving a useful answer!
0 Likes
alexaw
8 0 0

Hi Mario!

Thank you for your reply.

May i know which Free Shopify Theme Name has been has apply this discount display feature so i can directly using it?

ad 1.) Discounts: this will probably help you: Displaying discount amounts
https://shopify.dev/tutorials/develop-theme-discounts

Thank you

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1003 105 318

Hi @alexaw 

sorry, I am not aware of any free theme that has that feature built in – however, I don't really keep on track with what feature each theme brings along. The Shopify staffers here – or Shopify Support – can be of better assistance. I mostly develop custom theme features.

Mario

0 Likes
alexaw
8 0 0
hi !

may i know how to do coding of  the calculation of the percentage of the discount from the product.compare_at_price_max - product.price?
i got error of the code below? May i know how to correct it? Thanks
{% special_promotion = (product.compare_at_price_max - product.price) / product.compare_at_price_max %}
  <p><font style="color:red;">(Special {{ special_promotion }}% Promotion)</font>   

example as below:

<div class="product-single__prices{% if shop.taxes_included or shop.shipping_policy.body != blank %} product-single__prices--policy-enabled{% endif %}">

{% if product.compare_at_price > product.price %}
              <span id="ComparePriceA11y" class="visually-hidden" aria-hidden="false">{{ 'products.product.sale_price' | t }}</span>
              <s id="ComparePrice" class="product-single__sale-price">
               {{ cart.currency.iso_code }} {{ product.compare_at_price_max | money }} 
              </s> 

{% else %}
              <span id="ComparePriceA11y" class="visually-hidden" aria-hidden="true">{{ 'products.product.sale_price' | t }}</span>
              <s id="ComparePrice" class="product-single__sale-price hide">
                {{ cart.currency.iso_code }} {{ product.compare_at_price_max | money }}
              </s>
            {% endif %}   

<span id="PriceA11y" class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.product.regular_price' | t }}</span>
            <span id="ProductPrice" class="product-single__price" itemprop="price" content="{{ product.price | divided_by: 100.00 }}">
              {{ product.price | money }}
            </span>

{% if product.compare_at_price > product.price %}   

<!-- start:add special discount code -->   
  <font style="color:red;">(Special ({{ product.compare_at_price_max | money }} - {{ product.price | money }}) / {{ product.compare_at_price_max | money }}% Promotion)</font>
  <p>   

<p>
{% special_promotion = (product.compare_at_price_max - product.price) / product.compare_at_price_max %}
<!-- start:add special discount code -->

{% endif %}

{% include 'product-unit-price', variant: variant, available: true %}

</div>
0 Likes
alexaw
8 0 0
Hi!

May i how to calculate the percent of discount an round to integer?  May i know it using what programming language? Python? or php? 

{% float special_promotion = round ((product.compare_at_price_max - product.price) / product.compare_at_price_max * 100) %}

How to correct this statement ? Thank you

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1003 105 318

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, the "language" is Liquid

Maybe this article helps you.

Mario

0 Likes