Explorer
75 1 8

what can i do?
@Bo 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 8 11

you find the all text label under the theme code directory locals/  . json here is multi-file available for all language.   

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
75 1 8

@ErSanjaywithout this button

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 8 11

can you please add more details on which button? 

you find the text render from the locales/  ... json file you have to add the same button text for all languages and render it. 

if non-tech does know to code then you can hire some, or else past your code snippets here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
75 1 8

@ErSanjay  i mean that this bottun dosent have option to translate in the code you mention

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 8 11

you can add the same cart button label in all the language file then render it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
75 1 8

how?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 8 11

goto your store admin yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/settings  then Change theme language  you can find your here Screenshot from 2020-11-07 00-20-20.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1405 140 387

Hey there, @Kalanit 

Apologies for the delay in response, I was out of office for the week. Please note that tagging Shopify Staff members who have not participated in your topic for example is not an acceptable use of the Mention feature so the Mentions may be removed via an Edit. This is outlined in our Code of Conduct here.

I was able to check in with our themes team regarding this issue. At this time translating the Buy It Now button is not supported as it is a dynamic button - that is a button that changes based on the user's habits. Most of your visitors actually will not even see the Buy It Now button. I took a look into this and found that the dynamic checkout buttons appear based on a number of things, most importantly the user's browser. So, when you are looking at the button in the theme customizer you are looking at it as though you have no cache, whereas when you look at your site on a regular browser it appears as a PayPal button as you have logged into PayPal on your browser previously. For your customer, the button that is most relevant to their online habits will show so if I were to look at your site from Safari on my iPhone I would see the option for Apple Pay. You can read up more on our accelerated checkouts here. I hope this makes sense, if you have any further questions please do let me know!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes