changing colour of store heading and logo

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi, how do i change the colour of my store heading and how do I edit the colour of my logo?

my website is https://shopgrasp.myshopify.com/

Skatch_0-1605165724864.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Do you want to change the background of header ? you have to make new logo for another color

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Possible to change the colour for the header or the logo so that both of them blends to each other?

0 Likes
Highlighted

which color you want for header? currently it is black right

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

I can either change my header to white and the words to black or I can change my logo background to black to blend with the header, both works fine but I would prefer the first one

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

.main-nav.menu-position--inline.logo-alignment--center.logo-position--left.search-enabled--true {
    background: none;
    color: #000;
}
a.top_link {
}
span.icon-search.search-submit {
}
.search_form input, .search_form input:active, .search_form input {
    border-color: #000 !important;
}

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->style.scss.liquid

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

It did not work on my theme, on the post it also mentioned it doesnt work on some themes either

0 Likes