collection page tittle

Highlighted
1 0 0

hello ! 
how do I change the tittle of the page ?Capture d’écran 2019-11-09 à 21.04.37.png

0 Likes
Tourist
13 1 1

hello !

Go to Online Store -> Pages -> Open the page to edit -> Scroll right down the bottom to Search Engine Listing Preview -> Hit Edit Website SEO.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
61 10 10

Hi, @romainlrf!

I’m Helen. I work for Shopify. Thanks for your question.

There are two places to edit in order to change the title of the page in your browser tab:

1. Edit the collection Page Title - please navigate to your collection from your Shopify admin by going to ‘Products > Collections’. Choose the collection you are wanting to edit, and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Edit Website SEO from within the ‘Search engine listing previewsection as @jayruz mentioned. It looks like this:

09-39-2kj47-eakxa

Change the Page Title to update what is seen in your browser tab. This section is important for your SEO, as the title and description you have here will show up in search engine results. To learn more about this and other ways to improve the SEO on your store, please see our Help Doc here.

2. Edit the store name - Please go to ‘Settings > General, and update the Store Name in the ‘Store Details’ section. Changes made here will apply to all of the pages on your website.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes