collections Unavailable

1 0 0

when i create new collection its don’t save and make it Unavailable even when you check to publish and edit all content its don’t save and even when if i do visible store nothing 

any one know how to fix it ?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 40 106

Hi @demon45k

Katy here from Shopify! Thanks for posting, and welcome to our Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with this. All of our systems and admin components do appear to be working as expected, so I would like to check on your own store with you to help you out.

To do so, could you let me know the following:

• What type of collection you are trying to create- is it automated or manual for example?
  • What happens when you try to click 'save'? Do you see any error message? If you could share a screenshot that would be great.
  • The browser that you are using- we recommend to use an updated version from this list here

I would also recommend to clear your browser cache to see if this helps in the mean time. There is some on info how to do so here

Do let me know how this goes, along with the info requested above I can then look into this with you. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi! Please help. This is making me crazy. I've created a couple of successful collections but the ones that I am making now are always UNAVAILABLE. It creates collections successfully but its label is unavailable. I have no idea what I am doing wrong since I have done this already.

@Katy wrote:

Hi @demon45k

Katy here from Shopify! Thanks for posting, and welcome to our Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with this. All of our systems and admin components do appear to be working as expected, so I would like to check on your own store with you to help you out.

To do so, could you let me know the following:

• What type of collection you are trying to create- is it automated or manual for example?
  • What happens when you try to click 'save'? Do you see any error message? If you could share a screenshot that would be great.
  • The browser that you are using- we recommend to use an updated version from this list here

I would also recommend to clear your browser cache to see if this helps in the mean time. There is some on info how to do so here

Do let me know how this goes, along with the info requested above I can then look into this with you. 

Cheers,

Katy

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 40 106

Hi, @appleprieto !

I am sorry to hear that and would love to help where I can.

Had you been able to follow the steps offered above? Could you share a screenshot of where you are seeing this 'Unavailable' message please?

Usually when you create a collection, the visibility will be set to 'available' by default:

07-21-6s3cx-45x04

This means that each of the collection pages is accessible on your store. You can toggle this availability from within the admin.

If you are looking to display your collections on your homepage however, this can a little different and will need to be done via the theme customizer for featured content (info on this here) or via your navigation to add them to the navigation bar (info on this here).

Do let me know a little more info about the error you are seeing, and where you would like to add your collections -  from here I can then help you out.

Cheers,

Katy

0 Likes
1 0 0

Opera Snapshot_2019-11-03_041344_mydogsroutine.myshopify.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2019-11-03_041556_mydogsroutine.myshopify.com.png

the some problem i try to make collections available but is still unavailable

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 40 106

Hi, @ouailbibi!

Thanks for joining in here and welcome to our Forum Community.

I am sorry to hear that. Could you share a screenshot or demo of what happens when you click on 'Make collections available'?

04-40-hs1i3-f5g2w

Does it show an error within your admin? Do let me know!

What we expect to see is a  'published' notification within your admin to confirm that these changes have been updated. For example:

04-45-f4l0d-7pjfv

If you could also share a link to your store this would be very helpful. If you prefer not to do so just yet, do let me know and I can touch base with you via email.

Cheers,

Katy

0 Likes