collections banner help

cpffurniture
6 0 0

Hi 

Could really do with some help really struggling to get all my pages looking the same with out this grey box which i believe is an image overlay.

cpffurniture_0-1620471587438.png

I want them to look like this and strangely one does but the other two do not if some one could advise me on what to do id be really great full!

cpffurniture_1-1620471669201.png

thanks Bria 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7363 1742 2329

@cpffurniture 

Please share your website URL !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
cpffurniture
6 0 0

the mid-century page is how I would like the industrial and to do list page to be. I hope that helps. 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7363 1742 2329

@cpffurniture 

Your webshop is password protected please share your webshop password!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
cpffurniture
6 0 0

its live now 

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3007 328 503

@cpffurniture - issue is that your industrial page is using section (probably image with text) and other 2 pages are using different section with only text.

You can solve this issue by changing industrial page section to the desired one using customizer , open this industrial page in customizer and change section

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7363 1742 2329

@cpffurniture 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.hero__overlay::before {
    background-color: #fff !important;
    opacity: 1 !important;

}

.hero .mega-title, .hero .mega-subtitle {
    text-shadow: 0 0 4px rgb(0 0 0 / 0%) !important;
    color: #000 !important;
    font-size: inherit !important;
}

Thanks!

0 Likes
cpffurniture
6 0 0

hi i have looked for this but cannot find it on the page 

0 Likes
cpffurniture
6 0 0

hi 

this did help but it also got rid of all the text on the overlay images and also the images on all my other pages 

0 Likes