color swatch and product-thumbnail

Solved
4 0 0

This is my store link:https://travelfox.us/collections/womens/products/travel-fox-womens-fanny-nappa-leather-round-toe-lac...

My question is , Is it possible to click one of color and product-thumbnail on the right side show the same color product image?

for example: when I click mint color, and the product-thumbnail only show up mint color shoes, so the others do.

1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1542 268 327

Hi @Joan-Chang 

This feature cant provide by shopify theme, so you have to do by custom code or my be need to hire developer.

If you like then let me know or OM

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
1 Like
Shopify Expert
7 1 1

Hope you are trying to achieve something like.

https://group-variant-images.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/anson-chair?variant=971529...

Kindly send your store login details to the support mail ram@iamdesigning.com with the subject of "Color Swatch From - Shopify Community  ". We will help.

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
666 95 92

Hello ,

Add this css in file
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.product-single__thumbnail-item.product-single__thumbnail-item-product-template.slick-slide.is-active {
display: block!important;
}
.product-single__thumbnail-item.product-single__thumbnail-item-product-template.slick-slide {
display: none;
}

Note: This will work for single image varient product

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us .
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1542 268 327

@Pallavi  You think this  css solve this issue? can you find your give class in product page?

If so then its just temporary solution. may be need to deal with selectCallback function also on variants change 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
666 95 92

@Jasoliya , this forum is for helping and providing free solutions rather than giving a paid  solution to anyone. 

If my solution is wrong then you provide correct solution in free rather than charging them. 

And this is forum not freelancing site, if the person who have posted the question feels the answer is wrong them let him comment on my solution rather than you doing it. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us .
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1542 268 327

You are right, its not freelancing site, but its community responsibility to show correct way(no matter its paid or not that's depend on user) to any user. here your solution is not working  at any points because your give class cant find on page  then whats meaning of your code. 

I am just telling you not pointing you. 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for your advice!

I just want to know whether it can modify.

Now, I got it.

Thanks for your replies.

0 Likes
Astronaut
767 78 151

@Pallavi this is true, but @Jasoliya gives out plenty of free help on the forums. He's one of the most helpful people here,  as are you. I don't think it's unfair for he, you, or anybody to ask for compensation on edits that are more advanced. 

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes