crossed out price in the cart page

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have a problem with my cart page - the price of the product and the total price is crossed out. I have a product that is $14.95, and the compare at price is 19.95. Every time someone adds a product to cart they see this crossed out price. It's kinda weird because if I update the cart, for example I change the quantity, the price goes back to normal, and is not crossed out anymore. 

Do you guys have any solutions what can I change in code in order for it to work properly?

cart.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1422 140 394

Hey there, @nemessoxoxo 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I would highly recommend checking out our guide on helping us help you so that you can better understand what information should be provided when posting a theme issue in the Community. Information such as your store's link, the theme name, recent changes made, apps added are all crucial in finding a possible solution for you - otherwise, we are going in completely dark. 

What I would recommend is rolling back the cart-template.liquid to its original version. This should clear out the code that is causing this issue but will also undo any other changes you have made to the cart's code, be that manually or through an app. Here is our guide on rolling back your theme code. 

If this does not work, please do get back to me with the information listed in the Help Us Help You guide linked above so I can investigate this for you. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes