debutify slideshow video freezes browser

steen
2 0 1

Hi,

I'm using debutify and have noticed the short video on my slideshow block freezes my phone and this is the only part of the site it does this on and the desktop view doesn't have this issue, I've tried it on different browsers so I don't think it's a Safari problem. Any help would be appreciated.

https://the-angel-lashes.myshopify.com/?_cd=0159c375371f0cb0875390e31f2296704f26f8e8a2d8b14729c95852...

Password: witrah

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18896 1985 6993

@steen 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
steen
2 0 1

It freezes for me when I use the safari browser on my iPhone 12 but doesn't seem to freeze an android phone using chrome. I thought it might be a temporary issue but it looks to be a persistent one.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18896 1985 6993

@steen 

oh sorry for this 

i have check also this device its working fine 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes