deleting photo gallery

EmmaLou1
2 0 0

Hi, i hope someone can help me. I have created a photo gallery on my home page and i dont know how to delete it?

0 Likes

Hi @EmmaLou1 you could use HTML inspector to locate the photo gallery and set css rule "display: none" to the photo gallery. I have a video talking about how to remove elements from the store page, hopefully it is useful to you https://youtu.be/dOjj2zY3A-4

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
0 Likes
PeanutButter
Shopify Partner
330 65 136

@EmmaLou1 I imagine you have added this gallery using the theme customizer, so you should be able to remove it going to Theme > Customize, then removing that section.

Can you please share your store url and also tell us what theme you are using to give you more detailed instructions?

Peanut Butter Collective | Shopify Experts
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact me us hello@peanutbutter.es
0 Likes
EmmaLou1
2 0 0
Hi, my store is little beings children’s wear. Thanks for responding. My theme is debut and I managed to talk Gill on chat who had sent my request to someone to have this removed as she was having difficulty too. 
Kind regards Emma
0 Likes