Possible to guide us on how to disable the popup banner. Thanks

Regards

Ang

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 38 53

Hey, @ekcien!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Can you please share your store URL and a screenshot of the banner you are looking to disable please and I can take a look for you? Depending on how the pop up was installed, it may be turned off by your theme editor or by an app that you used to create it like MailChimp etc. I can check for you once I have some more information on your store. 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Dear Support,

This is our store url

https://fabbo.my/

need to disable popup banner when access the website.

Regards

ANg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 38 53

Thank you for that, are you referring to this pop up here? 2019-08-zl52x-55l89

If so, I believe this is coming from a MailChimp app. If you click 'Apps' on the left-hand side of your admin and click into the 'MailChimp for Shopify' you should be able to delete or deactivate it from in there. Let me know if you have any difficulties.

Kind regards,

Lulu 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Dear Support,

We have remove mailchimp app but it still popup. Any other alternate solution.

Regards

Ang

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Support,

We still not able to remove the popup banner even we have remove mailchimp app. Possible to help us on this. THanks

Regards

Ang

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 38 53

Hi, @ekcien!

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Do you remember how the pop up was added? It could be that there is still code leftover from MailChimp even after uninstalling the app. If you're sure it was MailChimp then you can contact the app developer to help you remove the code. If you find the app again in the Shopify App Store and click the "get support" button on the app it will get you in contact directly with the developer.

Hope that helps but let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Lulu

0 Likes