editing menu

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I am using the benassiandevie-com-impulse  theme and need help with my menu. 

I'd like the second tier menu to have four headings (kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, outdoor).  

But I can't get bathroom and outdoor to appear on the second tier. They keep lining up under bedroom.  Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
839 50 106

Hi there @shopcomfycozy!

Don here from Shopify.

In order to determine how you would get support for this theme, we would just need to check the original name of this theme and who has created it.

You can find this info in the Online store > Themes > Customise menu.

Within the theme editor, you can click on 'theme actions' at the bottom, where you should be able to find the 'theme info' option.

If you can let us know the name of the theme you see there and any info on who this is supported by, we can determine how you can proceed to get support here.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for your reply Don.  The name of my theme is Theme export benassiandevie-com-impulse 02mar...

Does each theme have a certain menu style or limitations so I can't edit my menu the way I would like?

If you go to my website  https://shopcomfycozy.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1   

click on Home Furnishings and you'll see the Bathroom is under Bedroom. I would like Bathroom to be up along side of Bathroom,  Kitchen, Outdoor

Is this possible and if so how do I move Bathroom?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
839 50 106

Hi again @shopcomfycozy!

Don from Shopify once more.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you here.

I'm not 100% certain based on the name you have provided here, but it looks like you may be using the Impulse theme by Archetype Themes.

As such, in order to get support for this theme you would just need to contact them directly or refer to their support materials.

They would be able to field any questions you may have about how their theme works.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes