feedback

9 0 0

Hello everyone! I have a question please.

I'd like to if there's a special app I can use to have my product page written in different colors. I'm kind of new to shopify so I don't know what people use to have their product pages written in different colors. 

Thanks!😀

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
172 25 43

Hi @Claude23 could you clarify what you mean. Do you mean you want one section of text in a certain color and then a different section of text in another color on your product pages?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
9 0 0

Absolutely yes, I want my product page written in different color, I don't know how to do it.

Your help would be very appreciate 😀 Something like that 

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 11.42.22 PM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
172 25 43

Hi - to have various colours like that in your main product text you can just do that by selecting the color in the editor (see picture). I have black text, orange and blue in this example.

Screenshot 2019-12-13 at 09.14.19.png

Is that what you are after?

0 Likes
9 0 0

yes , thank you so much😀

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
172 25 43

Glad I could help.

Also just in case, if that is real wording from your website you may want to get a native English speaker to review it (assuming you are planning on using English) as the wording you posted has quite a few issues with it e.g. 'un-peel' is not correct, and we also wouldn't say 'fruits' in that way.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello !

Actually the screes shot I sent you does not come from my website. It's something I took from somewhere else just to show you as exemple.

Thank you so much for your time and the feedback as well.

0 Likes