'get the look' on blog posts (Narrative theme)

8 0 0

Hi there, 

I was wondering if anyone knows how to add a 'get the look' section to the bottom of the 'be inspired' blog posts. For reference I use the narrative theme. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 16 37

Hi, @kprice!

This is Rae from the Shopify team. Thanks for reaching out with this question. 

I'd like to hear more about this 'get the look'  section so that I can help suggest some ways to include this on your blog. With this in mind, can you please tell me a bit more about how you'd like this section to look, and what information you would like to have included?

Equally, do you have an example of a site using a similar feature that you can share with me? That way, I can check out exactly what you're looking for. Please also include a link to one of your current blog posts so that I can look this over, too. 

In the meantime though, an app like Shop The Look or Shop The Look - Zooomy could potentially be customized to work on a blog post. To find out if this is possible, I recommend speaking with the app developers directly. Since they built and developed these apps, they're the best people to help support the functionality, and confirm what customizations can be made. To contact the developers about this, just follow these steps

Another option I can suggest is speaking with Shopify Experts about building a custom solution on your blog posts to integrate this feature. Shopify Experts are third party developers and designers who are very knowledgable and skilled in our platform, so they will be able to offer more information about building a customization for this on your site. To receive a quote for this project, please use this link to submit this job request to the Experts directly. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with more information about this section so that I can assist further! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes