google captcha is not disabled

Solved
clf
Tourist
3 0 2

I haved unchecked both captcha options on my admin page at Preference > Spam protection (snapshot below). However, I still see robot reCAPTCHAs and the website is redirected to /challenge on customer register forms.

How am I able to remove captcha completely? Are there any other settings that I have to update?

Thanks in advance.

clf_0-1624345078613.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20510 2121 7736

@clf 

sorry for tha issue shopify admin doesn't allow to custom can you please shopify team contact more details 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2570 337 524

@clf 

Likely a caching issue. Could you try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and trying again? You can also try using Google Chrome Incognito mode and/or another browser. These steps you'll need to complete if you contact Shopify Support so it's best to perform them first to see if it resolves the issue. If the steps don't resolve the issue then contacting support will be your best route. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
clf
Tourist
3 0 2

@KetanKumar 

I have seen other replies that captcha issues were solved by disabling Preferences options.

Is this possible only by contacting the shopify team?

Thanks,

clf
Tourist
3 0 2

@Trevor 

I have already tried clearing browser caches, and this problem has been reoccuring on my other coworkers workspaces. It doesn't seem as a cache issue. Any further ideas? How can I contact the Shopify Support team?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2570 337 524

This is an accepted solution.

@clf 

Previously, you would have needed to contact support to disable the captcha. We have since moved the option to the admin. That said, if the feature is not working, then speaking with our Support will be the next step. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20510 2121 7736

@clf 

Yes, please it was sure your have help us

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Jeff1984
2 0 0

Hello, I got the same problem with my store but the Captcha problem comes when a client wants to reset a password.

If I keep the option with the need of Captcha during connection process, they will be asked to choose again and again the right pictures with captcha system.

If I unselect the Captcha option, then once the client click on the button RESET your password, they will receive an error message: There is no account linked to this email address.

Anybody understand this problem and can help me to find a solution?

0 Likes
samstallion
1 0 1

I disabled the google captcha but it's redirecting me on  this url https://lastoreclub.com/challenge#contact_form (for captcha) again and again when ever I try to add a product in my wish list.

Google captcha disabled from
Online Store > Preferences  then uncheck the check boxes of google captcha

how would I fix this.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20510 2121 7736

@samstallion 

sorry for this issue can you please contact Shopify Help center

0 Likes